Diagnostic Tools

Pawlukiewicz Jane pawlukiewicz_jane at bah.com
Thu Jun 6 17:02:33 UTC 2002

No. But I was thinking of something more robust. And I think it depends
on what level you want your diagnostics to go to. Then there's metrics,
analysis, detection processes.

Ping and traceroute give me a ton of data. I was thinking of something
that takes that data and turns it into the bottom line. Where is the
problem, when did it start, all the good stuff.

I still can't believe someone hasn't cashed in on this. Or is it
something you wouldn't need or use?

Jane