OT: Re: Bogon list

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Thu Jun 6 16:36:07 UTC 2002

[ On Wednesday, June 5, 2002 at 23:22:38 (-0400), Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: OT: Re: Bogon list
>
> 3) Remember that for procmail to nuke the second copy, the second copy
> has to arrive - I'm personally just a bit miffed at somebody who sent me
> 2 copies of a large file.   Yes, procmail nuked the second one - *after*
> I'd pulled several hundred K over a modem.

Indeed.  That was my original point.  I don't want to _receive_ two
copies of any messages, especially not those that are also forwarded via
any mailing list.  I do what I can to ensure things work the way I
desire for replies to my posts, and I'm surprised more people don't do
what I do as well.

--
								Greg A. Woods