KPNQwest ns.eu.net server.

John L Crain crain at icann.org
Wed Jun 5 18:13:04 UTC 2002

Very welcome,

Thanks for this Dani it gives everyone much more breathing space.

I think this a fantastic effort on behalf of the NCC,  the folks at eu.net
and anyone else involved, they should all be applauded for it.

A few logistical questions that may be relevant to those affected.

Is there a projected time when this service may be discontinued?
I can imagine that the RIPE NCC doesn't want to indefinitely run secondary
for end sites?

If not:

This is in the same AS as ns.ripe.net. Is it also physically on the same
infrastructure?

What I guess I'm asking is: To what extent do those using both ns.ripe.net
and ns.eu.net have redundancy between the two servers?

JC