Bogon list

David McGaugh david_mcgaugh at eli.net
Tue Jun 4 21:23:15 UTC 2002

We announce the IXP blocks to customers and not peers for IXs which we
participate. Additionally we don't filter our peers if they were to
announce an IXP block so long as it is not an IXP block for an IX which
we participate. (grammar?) This way we can continue to learn routes for
things like l.root-servers.net and www.ep.net.

-Dave