AS8070

Ralph Doncaster ralph at istop.com
Sun Jun 2 04:42:55 UTC 2002

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 06:42:58PM -0400, Ralph Doncaster wrote:
> >
> > I've noticed a large chunk of my customer traffic coming from
> > Microsoft.  Anyone know if they peer anywhere on the East coast?
>
> I think you have nanog at merit.edu confused with peering at microsoft.com

1) I already tried peering at microsoft.com (after finding them on the SIX
members list)
2) I think you have forgotten the NANOG charter.  I'll quote one of the 5
goals: "Promote and coordinate interconnection of networks within North
America and to other continents."  You may not care about AS8070, but I'm
sure there are lots of other people on the list that do.

-Ralph