OC-768 availability?

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Tue Jul 30 02:53:43 UTC 2002

Wasn't one of the major switch companies working on a system of bubbles.
 <seriously>  I'm not sure if it was foundry or Juniper or who but
someone was trying to route packets or rather switch packets in a device
at high speed by using bubbles to reflect and switch the light instead
of converting to electrons.