istop arrogance

Ralph Doncaster ralph at istop.com
Sat Jul 27 17:51:38 UTC 2002

> Your economic problems are your own, if you were smart you would learn how
> to solve them within the rules of the game.

I know how to solve the problem within the "rules".  Getting a dozen /24s
in the swamp would solve the problem, but would pollute the global routing
table more than de-aggregating my /20 into /21s and /22s.

It seems to me that there's a few "experts" on the list that have their
heads in the sand.  Not only did I quickly find someone who helped get
Verio's filters updated, but I had several other emails from people asking
for help doing the same.

I have yet to hear anyone suggest any better technical solution, so I
guess I'll just lurk on this thread and listen to the folks in their ivory
towers talk about how the perfect world should be...

-Ralph