does KPNQwest really start to shut down?

Kurt Erik Lindqvist kurtis at kurtis.pp.se
Fri Jul 19 10:44:28 UTC 2002

--On Friday, July 19, 2002 10:33:22 +0100 "Stephen J. Wilcox"
<steve at opaltelecom.co.uk> wrote:

> They keep saying this but never on the homepage.. maybe this is finally
> it!
>
> We still have a full table from them so we'll see it die later on. (10pm
> local time)

I think you need to distinguis between the threaths from the old-Ebone
network managed out of Brussels (who was part of KPNQwest) and the original
KPNQwest network managed out of the Netherlands. The message of today is
about the original KPNQwest network as far as I know.

- kurtis -