PGP: learn it, use it, love it

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Mon Jul 15 19:09:58 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:50:48PM -0400, andy at xecu.net said:
[snip]
> "Not everything is black and white." Does that mean you agree with me that
> not everything needs to be signed? Or does that mean you agree with me in
> that a judgement call must be made?

*sigh* Sign your mail, or at least stop protesting about those that make the
effort to do so. There are a great many good reasons to do so, and no good
reasons not to. Broken software and laziness don't count.
--
-= Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net =-
  GPG key CB33CCA7 has been revoked; I am now 5537F527