QoS/CoS in the real world?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at opaltelecom.co.uk
Sun Jul 14 10:57:02 UTC 2002

You are talking standard SLAs tho right? Guarantee 0.001% packet loss, RTT Xms
between points on your network.. etc.

I was interested in traffic engineering, ATM/Frame PVC style. RSVP, MPLS TE,
diffserv and all that good stuff, of which I had no responses of people using it
and selling them as services.

Steve