sprint cancelling business dsl in california

michael at aplatform.com michael at aplatform.com
Fri Jul 12 19:48:20 UTC 2002

Hello,

Since I am one of their customers I called and was told they will be
stopping their service in California.  At this time they are not telling
me how much time I have before the serice is stopped.
Any pointers who supplies xDSL and will route my legacy and portable IP
space that was issued before ARIN was formed?

>>Thank you for choosing Sprint Business DSL service.  It has been our
>>privilege to provide this service to you.  Sprint announced today that
>>we will decommission our current high-speed data platform in cities
>>where Sprint has found a better way to deliver service via an
>>alternative platform or where high access and infrastructure costs make
>>it difficult to continue service.
>>
>>Next week, we will provide you with pertinent information about
>>alternative high-speed service options.  At that time, we will
>>communicate more information on how this announcement will affect your
>>current DSL service.
>>
>>We thank you for your business and hope you will choose to continue as
>>our valued customer.
>>
>>This is an auto-generated email, please do not reply to this address. If
>>you would like to speak with one of our customer care representatives,
>>please call 1-800-777-4686.
>>
>>We will be in contact soon.

Thanks,

Michael