Notes on the Internet for Bell Heads

Martin J. Levy mahtin at mahtin.com
Thu Jul 11 19:53:50 UTC 2002

Sean,

My vote goes for...

 How to build an Internet Service Company
  From A to Z...
  All you need to know to plan, build and market an Internet service company.
  Tips and tricks from the inside.

 Charles H. Burke
 July '96
 ISBN: 0-935563-02-4

And I quote...

> Coffee Maker - Coffee is an necessary as HTML to the aspiring ISP.
> I highly recommend the Bunn-Omatic corporation for excellent high
> performance coffee makers.

It's a classic!

As for driving in the UK and US... I have explained the value of roundabouts to many, many Americans and they still don't get it.  Being British, but living in the US... I just don't get why they are not used here.

You will have to put up with the face that Bell-heads and Net-heads just doing things differently and not understanding why the other side prefers an opposite method!

Martin