Evil PGP sigs thread must die. was Re: Stop it with putting your e-mail body in my MUA OT

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Wed Jul 10 19:31:27 UTC 2002

My mail user agent verifies every pgp signature it reads. Automatically.

Isn't NANOG business??? I work for a big North American Network, have
been accused on being an Operator, and on rare occasions post things that
are on topic.

I'm confused ...

We have signing parties at NANOG and IETF to promote the use of trusted
e-mail.

Joseph T. Klein                                         jtk at titania.net

                  "I thought PGP signature where cool."
                                                    -- an arrogant bastard