GBLX router upgrade breaks bgp sessions

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Wed Jul 10 16:58:30 UTC 2002

Can you provide any details as to why you had to "remove multicast" -
do you mean, remove MBGP ? Or is there more?

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/