Stop it with putting your e-mail body in ATT attachments. Its annoying and no one can see your message

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Wed Jul 10 06:42:08 UTC 2002

On 07/09/02, "Majdi S. Abbas" <msa at samurai.sfo.dead-dog.com> wrote:

> > your hostility towards Microsoft and recognize that they are the dominant
> > desktop (something like 90%) and you need to get used to it and stop
> > fighting.
>
> 	On NANOG?  Are you sure?

	Even in its heyday, the NANOG list has always been pretty far
	from being a representative sample of the Internet.  At this
	point I'd call it a stretch even to claim that NANOG posters
	are a representative sample of current routing engineers.

--
J.D. Falk                                         "It's all vegan, except for
<jdfalk at cybernothing.org>                                the goat squeezings!"