Dailup IP list and Earthlink email servers

Ukyo Kuonji kawaii_iinazuke at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:48:40 UTC 2002

Within the last 24 hours, an email server I have been using for over 3 years
has started being denied by Earthlink's email servers for being an open
relay OR dailup server.  The server is neither, and has been secured against
relaying for well over 2 years.  The server is sitting on a business ADSL
line in the SJC area.

My question is...  What list of dialup servers is earthlink using, and how
do these ip addresses get on this list?

This is why I don't like these stupid lists, it's too easy to deny mail from
a valid server by mistake.

Any help would be appriciated.
UK