Assistance with a Customer Network Staffing Support Levels

Ryan Clark ryaclark at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:18:08 UTC 2002

Good Evening:

I'm looking for any kind of industry benchmark data to help me justify IT
head count.  We're also looking for the same kind of data that you may uses
in order to justify IT head count.  Things like, How many engineers per
device?  At what point should the set up internal help desks?  Number of
trouble tickets per  technician, Number of changes per engineer, etc.etc.

Can you point me in the right direction to get this information?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Regards,

Ryan