wcom overbilling

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Sat Jul 6 15:37:00 UTC 2002

Jeff Mcadams wrote:

> Also sprach Dan Hollis
>
>>On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Chris Beggy wrote:
>>
>>>Wcom's overbilling will be investigated:
>>>

>>Is there a single wcom customer on nanog that *hasn't* been overbilled?

If they were _underbilled_, by any carrier, they would be unlikely to
give details here. And I have seen some fairly major underbilling. YMMV.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Multicast Technologies, Inc, subject to Non-Disclosure Agreements

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : tme at multicasttech.com
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/