wcom overbilling

Jeff Mcadams jeffm at iglou.com
Sat Jul 6 14:44:19 UTC 2002

Also sprach Dan Hollis
>On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Chris Beggy wrote:
>> Wcom's overbilling will be investigated:

>Is there a single wcom customer on nanog that *hasn't* been overbilled?

I don't think we've done business with *any* telco that hasn't
overbilled us, both LECs (BellSouth, GTE/Verizon, Cincinnati Bell, ICG,
Adelphia), and l/d (wcom, T, MCI, probably others that I'm forgetting
about).

I've had the same thoughts as another poster that its a ploy to increase
"revenues" (even if they're written off later)...and I actually don't
say that thinking it a joke, I really do seriously think that they do
that to some degree.
Jeff McAdams                            Email: jeffm at iglou.com
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456