Fwd: SlashDot: "Comcast Gunning for NAT Users"

M. David Leonard mdl at equinox.shaysnet.com
Thu Jan 31 23:11:25 UTC 2002

	One can hope all one wants, but I have had the misfortune to sit
on my town's cable advisory board and I can assure you that these guys are
abysmally ignorant on nearly everything (no experience with ComCast, just
Time-Warner, Cox, and MediaOne).  And they are arrogant to boot.

					David Leonard
					ShaysNet