Five bucks gets you a home network

Joseph T. Klein jtk at titania.net
Thu Jan 31 20:28:12 UTC 2002

Mike,

Your down on Bill's list as one of the peering coordinators.
We are just getting to some of the more popular peer points.
We should talk. We are do about 2.5 gig in aggregate so some
traffic must come from and go to HE.

I need to talk with you as peering coordinator.

--
Joseph T. Klein                                         +1 414 628 3380
Senior Network Engineer                                 jtk at titania.net
Adelphia Business Solutions                         jtk at adelphiacom.net

    "... the true value of the Internet is its connectedness ..."
                                                 -- John W. Stewart III