SlashDot: "Comcast Gunning for NAT Users"

M. David Leonard mdl at equinox.shaysnet.com
Thu Jan 31 19:11:33 UTC 2002

	Well, if you offer "unlimited" access then, yes, they should be
allowed to stay on 24x7 if they want to.  Look up "unlimited" in your
Funk & Wagnalls - my Websters says it means "infinite, boundless, without
restriction."  That's why ShaysNet only offers "unmetered occasional"
access.  I suppose it would be asking too much for the FTC to investigate
the possibility of consumer fraud in offerings of "unlimited" access.

					David Leonard
					ShaysNet