lost Cisco contract

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Wed Jan 23 10:45:48 UTC 2002

Go into Cisco's support contract database (from www.cisco.com) and enter a
serial number from one of the units under contract.

Cisco can never find contracts by name, usually because they mistyped
something important in the name. We're 16 months out on getting them to fix
errors like that. I've got a cron job running now to remind them weekly.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.