Adoption of MPLS in the Enterprise

Chen Genossar cgenossar at opticalaccess.com
Thu Jan 10 07:16:32 UTC 2002

Hi Lee,

We have experience with MPLS at the enterprise.
The implementation was to connect several site of the same company.
Each site network is connecting using VLAN & DiffServ witch maps to MPLS
that work between the company sites.
Since it is a large company we use there the MPLS also as VLAN tags
extension.

Best Regards
Chen Genossar
VP Business Development