The Cidr Report

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Wed Jan 16 10:53:57 UTC 2002

Yes, it was an old message which got resent for some reason when the box
restarted.

The workstation is back on line, and the Friday report should reappear as
normal. Last night's run worked just fine, with the results on the CIDR
Report webpage http://www.employees.org/~tbates/cidr-report.html

Thanks to everyone who let us know there was a problem... :-)

philip