Blocking Internet Gaming

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Mon Jan 7 01:21:45 UTC 2002

Just make sure you are well aware of what you are blocking with software
like this, it's not all just games...
http://censorware.net/reports/liza.html
Other reports on similar software are available at
http://www.peacefire.org/ and http://censorware.net/
I'm not going to open the bag of worms about internet filtering vs
censorship, but before you pay for software, you should know the kind of
stuff it does that the manufacturers would rather you didn't know about.
-Paul