OT: Looking for advicein designing an private ATM network over a public carrier

Rich Sena ras at thick.net
Thu Feb 21 17:13:17 UTC 2002

I'm working a project in designing a private ATM network over a public
provider.  I have had a few options advanced to me and would like to
discuss a few with some folk who have done a similar implementation.  What
I would like is to have a common virtual path with multiple nodes and set
up my own virtual circuits  between end nodes.

Please reply off-list to me directly. Reply-To has been set...

Rich Sena - ras at thick.net
ThickNET Consulting
"On the way to understanding; you understand, and forget."