Cisco PPP DS-3 limitations - 42.9Mbpbs?

Jon Mansey jon at interpacket.net
Wed Feb 20 20:38:08 UTC 2002

OMG! Arent we missing the point here? What about never running links above
60% or so to allow for bursts against the 5 min average, and <shudder>
upgrading or adding capacity when we get too little headroom.

And here we are, nickel and diming over a few MBps near to 45M on a DS3...

Or has the world changed so much that saturated pipes are The Way Things
Are TM now.

jm