NSI/VeriSign propogating incorrect DNS glue records

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Sat Feb 16 12:50:24 UTC 2002

Move the domains elsewhere (e.g., if NS1.EXAMPLE.COM is bogus, move
EXAMPLE.COM elsewhere). Once you do that, NSI isn't in charge of
*.EXAMPLE.COM glue records any more, and you can have your new
registrar correct them - in most cases, quite quickly and easily.

It may not solve your "last-minute" issue, but the reality is that
convincing NSI to behave responsibly should be the next Olympic sport.

--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Thou art the ruins of the noblest man  |