DNS DOS increasing?

Mike Batchelor mikebat at tmcs.net
Sat Feb 2 00:36:51 UTC 2002

Stop allowing the world to recurse through your authoritative servers.
This invites abuse.

Provide a separate set of servers for your customers to recurse through,
which serve no authoritative data and which have access restricted to your
own network and your customers'.

--On Saturday, January 19, 2002 1:59 PM -0500 Matt Martini
<martini at invision.net> wrote:

---
"The avalanche has already begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
 -- Kosh