Yahoogroups

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Sat Dec 21 17:05:51 UTC 2002

Yes, 172.16 actually IS RFC1918.  Where are you getting that lookup
from?  I don't seem to be seeing it.

And I don't see how router mismanagement would cause a bad name
resolution, but maybe I'm not understanding the situation fully.

Daryl G. Jurbala
WorldNet Technology Consultants, Inc.
Sr. Network Engineer
Tel: +1.610.288.6200