18.0.0.0/8

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Fri Dec 20 18:42:30 UTC 2002

http://nic.mit.edu/3down/

Last Update: Friday, December 20, 2002 12:31 PM EST

This morning the UPS system in W92-130 failed to protect the equipment
after a CELCO power event. This room houses a number of critical services,
and our primary connection to the outside Internet.

The system is currently operting in BYPASS mode and we are restoring
services in anticipation of repair of the UPS. The engineer is now on
site.

While we don't anticipate further outages, such are possible as we do not
yet have backup power restored.

Network service in NW86 has been restored. It was down due to the earlier
CELCO power event