No subject

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Thu Dec 19 05:23:52 UTC 2002

I wonder if this isn't a way to slap cogent around for their lower price
points.  After all how much grumbling do we hear on various lists about $30
/ meg.  Seems there is more to this story because on the surface this makes
no sense.  Why would an eyeball provider remove itself from the content
source no matter what the ratio.  And said eyeball provider now pays for the
content, which they did not as much before.