lists of DNS servers by region.

Tatsuya Kawasaki tatsuya at kivex.com
Thu Dec 12 16:45:52 UTC 2002

Stephen,
thnx .. I think query source refer to DNS server right?
not necessary actally host that requesting qurey?

Suppose if a ISP does not have fully messed DNS server then result may not
be  optimum?

Tatsuya Kawasaki - Engineer III - CSC
tatsuya.kawasaki at allegiancetelecom.com - 240-616-2417
800-581-8711 (24 Hour Support) - 240-616-2414 (fax)
Allegiance Internet