Net block blocked

J. Borris thelists at irishchicken.com
Wed Dec 11 20:59:34 UTC 2002

I work for an ISP which recently obtained a new network block from ARIN. The
new IP addresses in that CIDR are not being recognized as IP addresses
within the United States, or are being seen as over-seas IP addresses. This
has resulted in the IP addresses to be blocked by several financial
institutions, military  agencies, VPN Gateways, PGP, etc.

We are currently working on this issue on a case by case basis, but it is
becoming an overwhelming task to try and track down the appropriate
contact(s) of the larger organizations and military agencies. If anyone has
some advise, suggestions, or assistance that they can offer in regards to
this situation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

J. Borris