Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8 - or, does the Army read NANOG posts?

Todd A. Blank todd at ipoutlet.com
Wed Dec 11 17:15:23 UTC 2002

Yes, but can you help us get it fixed, since you know about their inner
workings?  This is continually using valuable resources of ours and the
others out there that have been kind enough to help.  New sites are
hitting the "inaccessible" list every day.  I try to post only sites
like this one, or ones that seem to have a common thread between them -
i.e. they use the same transit...

This is why we posted to NANOG for help - in the hopes that someone
somewhere in the community is either involved or knows people involved
with these networks.

Todd