Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Tue Dec 10 22:19:05 UTC 2002

The only solution to spam is to start charging for email (perhaps with
reasonable included minimums if that calms you down for some large set
of "you") and thus create an economic incentive for all parties
involved.

Face it folks, the party is over, the free-for-all was a nice idea but
it simply did not work. See "The Tragedy of the Commons".