Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8...

Joel Baker lucifer at lightbearer.com
Tue Dec 10 17:37:28 UTC 2002

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 06:24:42AM -0800, Vadim Antonov wrote:

> There's a big difference: address allocation (and key distribution) is
> off-line, and is not involved in operation of the routing system.
> Its failure doesn't cause network malfunction, just aggravation of new
> customers.

Hmmmm. Didn't this entire thread start with "just aggravation of new
customers" - to wit, folks in 69/8 having problems reaching places with
filters that haven't been updated?

s/filters that haven't been updated/key databases that have not been
updated/, and it looks like we're right back where we started...
lucifer at lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/