Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

Mark Segal MSegal at FUTUREWAY.CA
Tue Dec 10 15:40:41 UTC 2002

We did swip the block to the isp (as an assignment, not allocation).. That
is the problem, they kept recursively looking up the assignment.. Maybe they
should block 64/8 or maybe 0/0 :).

Anybody interested in a coordinated denial of service attack? :).

Mark

--
Mark Segal
Director, Data Services