latest variety of Nigeria scam

O o at geekgeria.net
Sat Dec 7 17:41:04 UTC 2002

Maybe you should check your word of hearsay on what a country of over
150 mill people largest industry is before posting. Wouldn't this mean
the possibility of getting a few hundreds of spam weekly?  Scam is big
in Nigeria but a lot of other things such as natural resources are
bigger regardless of what the economy status is..... getting off list
topics here so please lets move on.

Olu