latest variety of Nigeria scam

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Sat Dec 7 11:38:27 UTC 2002

And on the subject of where do these come from.. my latest two are

netname:      CTL
descr:        COMMUNICATION TREND NIG. LTD
descr:        ETIEBETS PLACE,21,MOBOLAJI BANK-ANTHONY WAY
descr:        IKEJA, LAGOS

and

descr:        UPC Netherlands
descr:        Provider Local Registry
country:      NL

.. i dont normally check so not sure if i still receive them from nigeria ...

Steve