latest variety of Nigeria scam

William B. Norton wbn at equinix.com
Sat Dec 7 01:15:50 UTC 2002

Just curious...Why post this - is there something unique here?  I've been
collecting these for years now, kinda like collecting insects. Currently I
have about 120 variants from Princesses, widows, Prime Ministers,
Ambassadors, and sons of deposed Kings, each with millions to give me. This
looks like a plain old vanilla variety that we've all seen.

Seems similar to spammers in terms of problem profile. A systematic
approach is probably the right way to address it. (Please don't start a
Spam thread here.)

Bill