Networking in Africa...

Matt Levine matt at deliver3.com
Tue Dec 3 11:57:54 UTC 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:14 AM, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

>> <snip>
>
> Interestingly enough, I got the following today from a Cybercafe in
> Nigeria that I had blocked:
>
> <snip>
> >cheers
> >Adeyinka
>
> So what exactly do people do in regards to Web spam?  I block tcp/80
> but would like to hear what others are doing.

Block or rate limit?  I would assume that blocking port 80 in a
cybercafe wouldn't really work out in the long run.

--
Matt Levine
@Home: matt at deliver3.com
@Work: matt at eldosales.com
ICQ  : 17080004
AIM  : exile
GPG  : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6C0D04CF
"The Trouble with doing anything right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was."  -BIX