MSRFCs versus RFCs?

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Tue Dec 3 04:09:07 UTC 2002

RFC-2505 (BCP-30) talks about which return codes to use, among other
things.  Not a direct hit, perhaps.  RFC-1891 (DSNs) may also have
something.

You want an RFC-lawyer.  Given another hour or so, I could probably come up
with the necessary citation, either in the RFCs themselves or in other
suitably authoritative-sounding sources.  But my pro-bono time has run out
for today. :-)

Or you could just ask Eric.