Networking in Africa...

fingers fingers at fingers.co.za
Mon Dec 2 18:29:57 UTC 2002

> Would that friend be so kind as to name more than a handful places in Africa
> with IP connectivity (multinational companies do not count).

while we're not chasing elephants off the runway, or killing
lions/tigers/each other on the sandroads, some people actually spend their
time in the confines of a building of sorts earning a living. quite often
this even involves the internet, although this might change if our
government continues the way they have been for the last few months.