AT&T NYC

Derek Samford dsamford at fastduck.net
Thu Aug 29 20:04:24 UTC 2002

I personally prefer using IS-IS for loopback/infrastructure routes, and
I use confederations for my IBGP. If a confederation ever gets to large,
I can always add a route-reflector inside the confederation. Ralph, you
have never failed to amaze me with your love for WCP (Worst Current
Practices.)

Derek

Of