AT&T NYC

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Fri Aug 30 04:48:50 UTC 2002

But to give such a complete trouble report / post mortem and so quickly
after the fact is excellent!  I have had outages in the past where the
response has essentially been, "Outage, what outage ? I can ping you. There
is no outage here."  Nice reporting AT&T! Hell, even just admitting there
was a problem and not pointing fingers elsewhere (it was the vendors
fault!) should be commended.

         ---Mike

At 11:21 PM 8/28/2002 -0400, Frank Scalzo wrote:

>Whoops! 2 hours to find routers w/o an IGP tsk tsk.

Mike Tancsa,                          	          tel +1 519 651 3400
Sentex Communications,     			  mike at sentex.net
Providing Internet since 1994                    www.sentex.net
Cambridge, Ontario Canada			  www.sentex.net/mike