60 Hudson peering

Ralph Doncaster ralph at istop.com
Tue Aug 27 16:38:43 UTC 2002

I have a POP in 60 Hudson, 19th floor.  The only peering exchange I'm
aware of in the building is Stealth's IPV6 exchange in Tel-X (23rd
floor).  If there's any interest in IPV4 peering from any networks with a
presence on the 19th, I'd be willing to provide free 100baseTx ports on a
peering switch in 1904.

I'm aware of MetroIX, but that's on the 15th floor and its unreasonably
expensive to get fiber cross-connects between floors in 60 Hudson, and
cat5 cross-connects aren't even available between the 19th and 15th
floors.

Ralph Doncaster
principal, IStop.com