Standalone Stratum 1 NTP Server

Mike Lyon mlyon at fitzharris.com
Tue Aug 27 07:43:59 UTC 2002

http://www.truetime.com/index.html

Not exactly "stand alone" because you have to place the antenna somwhere
where it can see the GPS satellites as is the case with any any Stratum 1
NTP device. Then you have to program the IP into it and plug the ethernet
into it. They are really simple to install and configure. They give you a
certain amount of Coax (you can order more if need be) and you put the
antenna on the roof and run it down to the receiver. Quite simple.

They have a couple different models to choose from.

-Mike