Controlling RIAA's "hired guns"

Scott Granados scott at graphidelix.net
Sat Aug 24 03:50:33 UTC 2002

Problem is, many many end users won't know their computer has been
hacked necessarily.  They might now its broken:) it won't connect,
what's invalid media type:), or where did my winders go!

But many people have no idea anything has happened.  Look at how much
code red type activity is still happening.